Beware of the Bearded Lady
There seems to be a bearded lady present amongst us in the blogosphere and she has a vendetta against me. I have been branded with committing the crime of censorship on this, my own blog, along with other undesirable accusations. These included infiltration and attempting to destroy a certain consumer group from within and throwing my rattle out of a pram!Apparently I have a huge ego as well! Egocentric yes, but egotistical? - of course not, what rubbish.
This particular freak uses a pseudonym to hide behind as she is too scared to use her own name. If you encounter this mythical beast, please exercise caution, but not too much as I think it's safe to say that her bark is much louder than her bite.
Labels: Bearded lady, Freaks

14 Comments:
Funny! I had someone post under APRKgirl that asked about Die Talismann's bum!
Haha - I wonder how long until there is some backlash from the bearded lady?
This is what being a full spectrum, Beer Journalist is all about. Complete, total, full spectrum. It is your duty to cover absolutely everything, even the bearded lady!
Funny how all these odd haters seem to have a connection to "Tandleman".
I too find it very perplexing, Bell.
Spill the beans if you have info. Are you saying Talismann is both CAMRAgirl and APRKgirl?
I find it perplexing that people actually read my blog. With posts about bearded ladies and the taliban, it's hardky what it says on the tin!
Where is every bodies sense of humour?
I don't find it perplexing at all. You're a freelance beer journalist now. Expect the fanfare!
should we start calling him tandlegirl?
luv the pic of him on saussages blog
Eejit.
Hmmm, anon I don't think the bearded lady is tandleman, but is more than likely a known associate.
I can assure you that camragirl's identity is completely unknown to me. She is not any kind of associate. In fact I have no idea if she is a he. Or he is a she.
Anyone can check my ip address and those of any other commenters. Mine always come from me and never as anonymous or false names. Check it out. If only that was the case everywhere.
Do you really think this, or are you really so easily manipulated by your insane troll friend? He must be laughing his cock off.
Talismann, I haven't stopped laughing in about 3 hours. First I was a fecking clown, now a troll? If I'm a combination of the two, what does that exactly make you??? Yeah, you're such a fine example in beerland that you got banned! Take care Talismann, you've been exposed.
Tandlman, I wasn't implying anything. My post was a joke directed at an individual who has said a few nasty things.
I don't care if you know he/she or not.
Everyone is allowed to post here, I don't censor anything. I did suspend posting on a post the other day by accident, but it was only for an hour or so.
While the sausage may be troll, don't take him too serious. I shouldn't be taken too serious either though. This blog is simply about beer.
Easy for you to say. He's not haunting you - yet.
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, however if you are a ticker, weird beard or anonymous spammer expect to have your comments edited or removed.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home