Bière de Garde
Does anybody know where I can get my hands on some Trois Monts in London? Since reading about French farmhouse ales in Garrett Oliver's "Brewmaster's Table", I have been on a mission to seek it out to no avail. I have some Saison Dupont to take care of my Belgian farmhouse needs, but have had no luck on the French side. In my search I did luck across a whole stack of other gems at Whole Foods, Kensington - I will elaborate further upon these in the future. For now I have my sights on 3 Monts.Labels: 3 Monts, Ale, Whole Foods

5 Comments:
http://www.beerritz.co.uk/Beers/French/St%20Sylvestre/
Come on, phoning Avery is the backup plan. I like the experience of the transaction.
Just get Avery on the horn! That itself would make a great post!! Record the conversation and make an mp3 out of it!
UTOBEER at Borough market. They certainly stocked it while I was working for them 3 or 4 yrs ago.
Thanks Jeff, I hadn't thought of there. i might try and get down there during my lunch hour one day this week
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, however if you are a ticker, weird beard or anonymous spammer expect to have your comments edited or removed.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home