Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to tell if a pub is shit or not in 30 seconds

I'm a judgemental bloke. I can easily identify black from white and even push grey towards either side when required. Yesterday, while I was supposed to be tapping away at a trivial document at work I asked myself why I consider some pubs 'good' and some 'bad'. I quickly narrowed it down to one minimalist feature that can sum up the whole atmosphere of a pub. The feature is, the table number. From my experience, pubs that feature numbers pressed into tables on brass disks usually have the atmosphere of a drinking barn rather than a pub. They are generally chain pubs (JDW, LLoyds, All Bar One, Nicholson's or any M&B type place) that serve lousy microwaved food and consider their patrons to be numbers with ££ signs on their foreheads rather than valued customers. If your staff are rubbish, is it really too hard to give out a wooden spoon with a number painted on it? Or a buzzer type arrangement like many pubs in Australia have? Its speaks volumes that these establishments don't trust their customers enough to not steal them. I don't want to drink in places where the lowest common denominator is the petty crim.

In saying all this, I realise that I am a massive pub snob. I pretty much only drink in a handful of pubs these days as I am tired of getting served poorly kept ale.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Interesting idea, I'll have to watch out in future and see if it works.

May 14, 2009 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Phil C said...

I largely agree but would push further as your observations only cover those pubs that serve food. There are many pubs that don't serve anything at all but if they did then you would probably need a hospital. On the other hand, there are pubs that don't serve pubs that allow you to in your own food. Some even let you use their microwave.

May 14, 2009 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Philip, I agree. The post was just one of the many ways you can spot a rubbish venue. As I come up with other methods of differentiating the wheat from the chaff, I'll post about them.

May 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep it up Tim, the world needs pub snobs.

May 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Stonch said...

Brilliantly observed. Big fan of this post. Not something I've ever thought of myself, but now you mention it I see you're right.

May 19, 2009 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous newshouse exile said...

Spot on, the missus' interpretation is condiments left on the table i.e. food comes first beer a poor second.

First visit to your blog have to say I'm quite impressed.

July 3, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work in a Nicholsons pub and generally agree, they only see customers as the next quarters profits. More more more is the motto I think.

Although we don't microwave our food we have a dedicated team of cooks, the food is by no means anything to shout home about but you won't be put off by any of the food either.

To be honest if you go to one of these pubs looking for a restaurant experience, you're in the wrong place and where did you ever get the idea you would be getting that?

If you want Gastro Pub food, go to a beautiful independently run and owned pub which focuses its attention on the dining experience and customers.

November 16, 2013 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, however if you are a ticker, weird beard or anonymous spammer expect to have your comments edited or removed.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home