Michelob Ultra
Regular readers may have noticed that I have a tendency to dislike low carb beers, and on this front Michelob Ultra (4.2%) is no exception. Recommended to me by my personal trainer due to its minimal 32 calories per 100 grams I thought I would give it a go. The nuts and bolts of the beer is that its tasteless and best avoided. I am going to push the point that if I really wanted to loose weight, I would probably prefer to just not drink than consume this piss. Also of frustration is that the bottle is only 275 ml. WTF??Michelob is the 'Premium' brand of the former Anheuser-Busch brewing empire (now Anheuser-Busch InBev). Besides this, I don't really care to comment! Website: http://www.michelobultra.co.uk/

1 Comments:
I'll comment for you! You are spot on. I thought that maybe it was just the Australian market version that was ordinary but it seems that the crap is worldwide! I could not believe that a 'beer' could taste so beerless and still be legally labelled as beer. And as for the low carb thing - the difference between low and regular carb beer is about 3 salt and vinegar chips!
Cheers,
Prof. Pilsner
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, however if you are a ticker, weird beard or anonymous spammer expect to have your comments edited or removed.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home