Abbot Ale
I had this one last Friday afternoon whilst at the Lloyds bar at Gatwick Airport en route to Barcelona, Spain. Abbot Ale (5% abv) falls into the Special/Premium Bitter category and is brewed by Greene King. The beer looks quite impressive in the glass being a nice deep amber colour and has a nice initial caramel sweetness but then not much else. I tend to find this a trait with all Greene King beers though as I suspect that they are pretty much mass brewed. If this beer was more exciting I would have more to write about but as its kind of boring I may just leave it there!Labels: Ale, Barcelona, Bitter, Greene King

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Comments welcome, however if you are a ticker, weird beard or anonymous spammer expect to have your comments edited or removed.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home